Having major trouble with a dealer. Anyone have any advice on how to proceed?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BlaineBug

Full Access Member
Reaction score
no, it doesn't
ability to drive doesn't effect which type of warranty covers, the failed component is what drives that decision
I was being somewhat sarcastic but at the same time feel that this is ridiculous considering that it is just more than a cosmetic blemish or an electronics issue that only affects convenience. YOU CAN'T DRIVE THE VEHICLE in your condition!

steiny93

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was being somewhat sarcastic but at the same time feel that this is ridiculous considering that it is just more than a cosmetic blemish or an electronics issue that only affects convenience. YOU CAN'T DRIVE THE VEHICLE in your condition!
I like your thinking
Flat tire - powertrain
Bad brakes - powertrain
I'm all in :)

BlaineBug

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like your thinking
Flat tire - powertrain
Bad brakes - powertrain
I'm all in :)
Within reason. Tires and brakes are wear items. Truck will still work with a worn tire or half-brakes. Come on, man, and listen, fat!

steiny93

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Within reason. Tires and brakes are wear items. Truck will still work with a worn tire or half-brakes. Come on, man, and listen, fat!
The 'within reason' part is why they tie it to the failed part and why they don't include constant wear items within power train.
I'm listening, I get it, I've ran service departments at 2 of the big 3.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phoenix2k9

Latest posts