Have a question? Ask here!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TheSuspensionSource

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
We get emails throughout the week from fellow members about lowered suspension. I would like to get a thread going where everything can ask us a question and we can provide the whole community an answer.

Here at The Suspension Source we specialize in lowered suspension. If we don't have the answer we will find it for you.

We offer brands like Belltech, DJM, Western Chassis, Groundforce, Street Edge, Crown Suspension, MaxTrac Suspension and McGaughy's.

OP
OP
TheSuspensionSource

TheSuspensionSource

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
any 2/4 drops for the 15 tahoe yet?

I have a Crown Suspension kit in stock ready for shipping. $355.00

category9.png

shahking1120

Reaction score
Im new to the whole tahoe world. I have a 2011 tahoe with autoride...

what are my options for bringing the back down to level with the front? without disabling the autoride.... or is that not possible?

OP
OP
TheSuspensionSource

TheSuspensionSource

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Im new to the whole tahoe world. I have a 2011 tahoe with autoride...

what are my options for bringing the back down to level with the front? without disabling the autoride.... or is that not possible?

You wouldn't have to disable the autoride. You would just "relocate" the sensor if you used the Belltech springs. Belltech part# 34324 will do 2.5". This should level it out fairly even.

Rush

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Are you guys in dialogue with anyone developing a kit for the 2015 Denali/Escalade?

amscomps

Reaction score
OK. Stupid question. Yes there are plenty. Is it possible to have both worlds. Raised when offroad and/or winter and lowered for crusing. Will lowering help anything other than looks? Mileage?

imnohero

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You wouldn't have to disable the autoride. You would just "relocate" the sensor if you used the Belltech springs. Belltech part# 34324 will do 2.5". This should level it out fairly even.

Is the "autoride" the same as the magnetic suspension in the 15 Denali? I want to level the back end on a 15 Denali XL. Will is cause any issues with the magnetic ride? Does leveling effect the ride quality or performance of the vehicle?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hdheffel01