Has Anyone Cross-Shoped The Land Cruiser

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GTNator

Supporting Member
Reaction score
As long as in the apocalypse gas is plentiful, lol. Those old, outdated Toyota engines get an order of magnitude worse gas mileage than the current Tahoe on the highway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PwrdbyM

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Ha, yes, Toyota truck engines are not known for efficiency. I think they'll be plenty of abandonded cars around, so a siphon hose will get you all that's needed.

Jorge1313

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I lookedat all toyotas and Lexus ok from 4 runner to the top most expensive. I’ll be honest none of the Toyota’s made me feel it was worth the money. I felt like it was the 80 s old technology and interior space was horrible same as Lexus . I don’t care how reliable it was but I sure was not driving something so out of date inside and out . I went with the Tahoe I felt safe and so much technology. I’d cut my hands off that how awful I felt driving them if I got stuck with a Toyota or a Lexus I’d wouldn’t drive.The only Toyota I think is worth it praise is the tundra.

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I went with the Tahoe I felt safe and so much technology. I’d cut my hands off that how awful I felt driving them if I got stuck with a Toyota or a Lexus I’d wouldn’t drive.The only Toyota I think is worth it praise is the tundra.

The Tundra looks good but the Silverado looks AWESOME IMHO. With that said I still love my Tahoe but there are days I wish I had a Suburban.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
elteclas

Latest posts