Has anyone changed out thier chrome trim on thier Yukon or Tahoe?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Akinshake

Reaction score
[QUOTE="HunterWhiteBus, post: 1343949, member: 63236"View attachment 223736

Some more pictures. On a white Yukon you can see a major difference. Kinda like getting a facelift.

What year is your Yukon? If it’s not a 19, is that a factory grill and how did you paint it?

I also just ordered 3m vinyl to wrap all of my chrome. I just bought a new to me 2016 xl Denali.

HunterWhiteBus

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a 2016 Yukon Denali as well. I swapped out to a new aftermarket black OEM grille.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yerdaddy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
That looks great in white!
We just bought 2019 ult black, and wanting to find gloss black grill. Sketchy on the aftmkt ones, anyone know if gm makes an oem black one?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CWick16Tahoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Wish I could find someone in the Dallas area that could do that work, has done it on a Yukon, and would warranty it. Sounds like the route to go for sure.
Check out Scott Solar Control on Facebook. They are in the Arlington area. Going to be doing this to my 16 Tahoe in the coming weeks. Have seen some pics they did and looks great.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juju14