Hardwiring Radar Detector

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BoosTTed C6

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Which part of the fuse block (existing fuse) would be best for hardwiring in a radar detector?
Thanks in advance.

Brother Bluto

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I just wired in my ****** 9500ci. The left side fuse block has a fuse labeled “misc crank/run”, or something to that effect. Use an add-a-fuse and you are set

OP
OP
B

BoosTTed C6

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I just wired in my ****** 9500ci. The left side fuse block has a fuse labeled “misc crank/run”, or something to that effect. Use an add-a-fuse and you are set
Thanks for the info.

I bought a ****** 360 max. I was going to go off the fuse box but, between the time I posed and yesterday, I found they sell a 12” plug that taps off of mirror power. That’s what I’m going to do tonight. Amazon just delivered it.....

Tom Myers

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks for the info.

I bought a ****** 360 max. I was going to go off the fuse box but, between the time I posed and yesterday, I found they sell a 12” plug that taps off of mirror power. That’s what I’m going to do tonight. Amazon just delivered it.....

Can you share how the mirror tap worked out?

YetiOn

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks for the info.

Very interested to know as well. Thanks.

YetiOn

TYF Newbie
Reaction score

Is this in the engine bay?
I cant find it on the passenger side.
I have a 2021. Thanks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tahoe1844