Happy w/ the Arnott C-3184 kit?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Joe Hudson

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi all... long time reader, first post, really do value the experience and information shared here... thank you.

My question - if you installed Arnott's C-3184 shock kit (w/ Eibachs), are you satisfied enough that you'd do it again? If so, best characteristics?

And what did you do for front springs - the old ones or ?

I've studied all the options till I want to barf: maybe the current generation Magnetic warrants some coin, but I was never really happy with it in an 08, so not going to repeat (fully understanding why others might)... these pages speak of Arnott's own air shock for the back (I love a level platform) but its not gas charged, the roads around here suck, and the Hoe needs to handle and ride, and my trailering is rare and moest. Maybe KYB's all around (or KYB on front when Arnott airs are on back), but the Eibach's really do intrigue me - any thoughts very appreciated.

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

Pics of the truck, please.

Knowledgeable folks with a similar setup will chime in.

OP
OP
J

Joe Hudson

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
you are correct... a couple generations new

question moved (and thank you)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member