Hampton Roads, VA & Northeast NC

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jeffyrc

Bow Tie For Life
Reaction score
Name: Jeff
Locale: Fayetteville, NC
vehicles: 05 Tahoe, 08 Chrysler 300

OP
OP
D

domin8

Just Plinking
Reaction score
Highland Park, IL. Transplant from SLC, UT to redu
Hi Jeff. Anything going on down there? Easy Coast Truck and Accessories is having their annual open house on Saturday in Virginia Beach. It's free, and it's always a good time. They even do a charity auction with really good stuff to bid on. That's how I got my leveling kit for $100.

akbrener

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Will be moving back to VA next week. Will be stationed in Portsmouth, but will be living up in Poquoson for a bit

OP
OP
D

domin8

Just Plinking
Reaction score
Navy medical?

My wife has been stationed at the Naval Hospital for 3 years now. We're moving to Great Lakes at the end of the June. Poquoson is going to be drive for you. I'd get to the southside as soon as you can. The Western Branch and Deep Creek areas are great places and you won't have to take any bridges or tunnels to get to Portsmouth. That's important because the state is getting ready to charge tolls on all of them.

jeffyrc

Bow Tie For Life
Reaction score
whats up connor. i havent been home in a few months. im in afghanistan right now, cant wait to get home. i should be there towards the end of the year. if there is something going on then i would love to go. i will be able to take leave when i get back.

OP
OP
D

domin8

Just Plinking
Reaction score
Unfortunately, I won't be here Jeff. My wife has orders for Great Lakes. We'll be there for 3 years. I wish I would be here so that we could do stuff like offroading at the beach on Oregon Inlet, bbqs, and wrenching. Thank you for your service. I know it's not easy being over there. Your work is greatly appreciated.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SteveandKish