Half a lift kit?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gobrowntruck21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They call that the Carolina Squat... I call it the *** sag.... looks like crap... and they straight pipe them with glass packs to make them sound ridiculous... I pissed off a whole group of them one day... I walked around them putting dollar bills on the drivers door with a note attached telling them it was to help get the rest of the lift off of layaway...
Hahaha no way you did that. But it would’ve been funny to see the reactions!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

992dr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The guys I saw driving them were up on the steering wheel trying to see over the hood. All the ones I saw LED’s and “weed” tint

I see that as well, quite amusing if you ask me. Must be so uncomfortable to drive hangin on to the steering wheel for dear life.

It doesn't matter how it looks, it's all about attention. This is why most have their Snap or Insta handles advertised on the window. They need your attention and "likes" to stroke their egos. One moron squatted his truck and that got another moron's attention so he copied because he needed attention. Then that moron's squatted truck caught another's attention and the "me too" movement spreads like ******. Anyone not liking their trucks are just "haters" and these moron's feed off the Hater-Ade because it's still attention. If you ever have the pleasure of being next to one at a traffic light, I can almost guarantee you that they will be doing one of two things, or both: craning their neck to take a quick inventory of who all around them is looking at them and/or checking their phone for new "likes" and followers.

I get that all car guys do dumb things growing up. But we grow out of it and learn from it. The difference in my generation was that we didn't do (many) things that were dangerous to ourselves and others and made the vehicle a burden to drive. Squatters will be the first to assert that they can see perfectly fine day or night and that their truck handles just as well or better.

Mechanically, I see terrible alignment angles, useless headlights and horrible aerodynamics. They should hope to not have oil consumption problems because they'll never be able to get even a half-assed accurate reading if they ever bother to check the oil level.

Functionally, I see it being a real PITA to get in and out with the doors always trying to swing closed. The rear hatch has to get in the way as well.

Posting on a forum or (worse) Facebook pics and comments of your disdain for these is only fueling them because it's attention. Ignore the idiots.

/old man rant

I agree 100%, any attention is good attention whether it be good or bad.
You're absolutely right. I was driving and one pulled along side of me and he had his neck jerked over looking at me until he passed by. He had a sh*it eatin grin on his face and I just shook my head.

There is nothing about sqautting that is right.

Reaction score
:laughing1:That is probably one of the stupidest things I have ever seen! I just laugh at the idiots that do that to their rides. Ranks right up there with giant exhausts or those ridiculously large rims!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut

Latest posts