Had my Unity Spotlight factory rebuilt!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

5strmtrp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The one on my SSV seems loose internally, turn the handle inside and there is some slack to the light outside. Is there a way to tighten up the internals?

Will Unity rebuild mine even if I’m not in law enforcement? Bought the truck for the practicality and the $.

Paul

Incognito

Reaction score
I'm fairly certain you don't have to be law enforcement to have them service your lamp. There's a few bolts on it you could try tightening to see if it doesn't alleviate the slop a bit.

jz57

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Years ago, I bought 2 giant boxes Unity sport lights assembly and their parts from NY State Police auction. PM me if anyone needs parts for repairing.

Epplers

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I overhauled mine a few months ago. The tilt had play in it also was hard to turn and bezel was broken where the srew was supposed to go. The lube had turned to a thick sticky glue and the wedge piece had been crushed so I ordered new lamp assembly and wedge piece used gun cleaning kit to clean the tubes. Now it moves easy and smooth with no play in it at all.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut

Latest posts