Guys need your opinion 07 denali good deal ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
It looks good on paper, IMO.

I'd look very closely for rust on the frame underneath and on the inside of the door panels at the bottom, under the rubber mouldings. I'd listen to the motor upon startup, insisting that I hear it on a completely 'cold' startup. I'd also look for online reviews for the specific dealer that is selling the truck, regarding honesty and integrity.

Other folks on this Forum can give you additional suggestions on what to check out, prior to serious consideration of a purchase, as they have far more experience than I do.

Good luck!

Last edited:

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
I would take it to an independent shop that you trust and get it in the air and go thru it with a fine tooth comb. It will give you a chance to do a cold start and a road test. If they balk at you doing this, then be prepared to walk away. Nice looking rig though. If you have a mechanical background then you can check it yourself but up in the air is a great place to really look it over.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
navyboy14094