Gruven heater core T-connectors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
kbuskill

kbuskill

***CAUTION*** I do my own stunts!
Reaction score
I know it's kind of off the subject that has been discussed for the past several pages (clamps) but I received my new version 2.0 heater core T-connectors today... not sure when I will get them installed but I've got them anyway.

Reaction score
I know it's kind of off the subject that has been discussed for the past several pages (clamps) but I received my new version 2.0 heater core T-connectors today... not sure when I will get them installed but I've got them anyway.
Pics?

What's different, just a hump around the edges?

2001 Yukon SLT
2012 Yukon Denali XL
2011 Yukon Denali RIP 5/20/18

OP
OP
kbuskill

kbuskill

Reaction score
Pics?

What's different, just a hump around the edges?

2001 Yukon SLT
2012 Yukon Denali XL
2011 Yukon Denali RIP 5/20/18

He just added a barb to the end that previously didn't have one...

***EDIT***

Can't load a picture for some reason.

Anybody else having trouble loading pics???

Last edited:

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score

INB4 anyone else asks for Ken to hook 'em up with the original design ones.

Ahem... :D

donjetman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I purchased their mirror motors/gears last fall. Since then, I receive emails from Gruven offering a 10% discount from time to time.

Today I ordered the ss fittings, discount code LABOR2019, 10% off labor day weekend only.

Since my vehicle is getting up there in age, I'll change "ALL" the heater hoses on it when I get around to installing the fittings, w/new coolant.

OP
OP
kbuskill

kbuskill

Reaction score
I purchased their mirror motors/gears last fall. Since then, I receive emails from Gruven offering a 10% discount from time to time.

Today I ordered the ss fittings, discount code LABOR2019, 10% off labor day weekend only.

Since my vehicle is getting up there in age, I'll change "ALL" the heater hoses on it when I get around to installing the fittings, w/new coolant.

Just FYI... they are billet aluminum not Stainless steel... just didn't want you to be surprised or disappointed when you get them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
firedog9518

Latest posts