Gruven heater core T-connectors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No kidding! Why take them off the bread when you can get them by the gross in the produce section off the little stands that have rolls of plastic bags?

For years, I haven't seen those cans with anything but gum wrappers and other small pieces of trash in them. I twist the bag tight like a shoelace and tie it into a knot.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Some people still use those heathen worm drive hose clamps

View attachment 229281
Yep there’s a couple on my Silverado that someone else put on when they built it and I haven’t replaced them yet. I’m busted lol. But I did not put them on, let’s be clear on that! Now off I go to find appropriate sized spring clamps....I KNEW there was domething left undone on that truck! Believe me, there was so much shit done wrong on it when I bought it that I couldn’t believe it. Even stuff he did days before I bought it were messed up, like both front shocks had mounting bolts fall out, an airbag blew because it was too big and rubbed on the control arm , the new fuel pump was mounted with RTV that fell into the fuel cell and clogged the filter, etc. I’m surprised I made it home from Cali.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
willie110hh