Growing up doesn't have to suck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
iamdub

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I heard from a source in Texas that Buc-ees is a great place to get jerky, is that true?

I'd say so. They have a few walls and racks of it with a nice assortment of flavors. I saw the standards and a few new ones that I didn't remember from last time. Even had Ghost Pepper. I got Mesquite Peppered and Bohemian Garlic.

OP
OP
iamdub

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Show us your wheel stand thingy there. Is that home made?

I'll have to work on finding pics. I'm currently about 800 miles from it and on a different laptop.

Definitely homemade! Really quick and dirty. It's a used hub a TYF bro sent me with a piece of 2" square tubing welded to the back and braced with scrap pieces of 1" punched angle. All stick-welded really quick-like. It was made to insert into my hitch to spin wheels to test for bends before I bought them. A while back, another bro sent me the factory "hitch" from his PPV. I C-clamped it vertically to the arms of my lift (adjustable working height, yo) and slid the hub/tubing thing into it.

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'll have to work on finding pics. I'm currently about 800 miles from it and on a different laptop.

Definitely homemade! Really quick and dirty. It's a used hub a TYF bro sent me with a piece of 2" square tubing welded to the back and braced with scrap pieces of 1" punched angle. All stick-welded really quick-like. It was made to insert into my hitch to spin wheels to test for bends before I bought them. A while back, another bro sent me the factory "hitch" from his PPV. I C-clamped it vertically to the arms of my lift (adjustable working height, yo) and slid the hub/tubing thing into it.

That’s what I figured just confirming.

OP
OP
iamdub

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sway bars were delivered Monday. I knew they'd be heavy and was worried about the box being damaged and losing some bushings or something. They were individually sealed in a really heavy duty plastic bag, then both together in a third bag:

IMG_3726.JPG

Part numbers in case anyone is interested:

Complete front and rear kit is #REV013.0030
Front bar and bushings is #REV003.0118
Front bushings is #3GFS.0035
Rear bar and bushings is #REV011.0070
Rear bushings is #3GRS.0024

IMG_3731.JPG

IMG_3734.JPG

So red:

IMG_3732.JPG

I don't want 'em red. I'll scuff and paint 'em with the same gloss black acrylic spray enamel I used on my wheels. I considered silver or electric blue since I have those paints as well. But, I'm not flashy and I have other plans for the silver and blue paints.