Growing up doesn't have to suck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
iamdub

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What is the cost?

$30 for the analysis, additional $10 for the TBN. I do the TBN every time. The sample kits are "free". Oh- and mailing expenses. Technically, you can mail it in the black plastic jug as it and the sample packaging supplies all meet the USPS's requirements. I always send it in one of their bubble wrap envelopes as cheap insurance. It looking like a common piece of mail versus an ominous black jug labeled "LIQUIDS" surely must help it to not get lost or thrown away. So, almost $50 all-in.

It might not be worth it to someone just doing routine maintenance on their rig experiencing no problems. But, after major heart surgery almost 1.5 years ago (already!), there's a lot of data I wanna know to gauge her recovery.

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
$30 for the analysis, additional $10 for the TBN. I do the TBN every time. The sample kits are "free". Oh- and mailing expenses. Technically, you can mail it in the black plastic jug as it and the sample packaging supplies all meet the USPS's requirements. I always send it in one of their bubble wrap envelopes as cheap insurance. It looking like a common piece of mail versus an ominous black jug labeled "LIQUIDS" surely must help it to not get lost or thrown away. So, almost $50 all-in.

It might not be worth it to someone just doing routine maintenance on their rig experiencing no problems. But, after major heart surgery almost 1.5 years ago (already!), there's a lot of data I wanna know to gauge her recovery.
What is turn around time, please?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kylesimmons