Grille upgrade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

joshuaLang54

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I'm looking to upgrade the grille on my 2015 Suburban LT. My question is, will a LTZ style grille fit on an LT. I would think they are the same as most of the differences are interior trim/options and chrome door handles along with a different designed grille. Looking on ebay, the LTZ grilles say they don't fit when I enter my LT trim

WalleyeMikeIII

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm looking to upgrade the grille on my 2015 Suburban LT. My question is, will a LTZ style grille fit on an LT. I would think they are the same as most of the differences are interior trim/options and chrome door handles along with a different designed grille. Looking on ebay, the LTZ grilles say they don't fit when I enter my LT trim
Probalby will get a better answer if you post in the forum for your model year (2015-2020) vs the one for 2021+

toi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i did this on my 16 suburban lt when i had it. yes it does and looks great.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rjhorst14