Greetings from the Granite Capitol of the World !!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GoNoGo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello from Elberton, GA :thumbsup: If the stars lineup in my favor then I'll soon be a Yukon XL or a Suburban owner, the Tahoe would be a long shot. I'm waiting for the highest trade-in allowance, lowest dealer fee's and the soonest arrival date :lol:

Last edited:

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

Pics of the truck, please.

OP
OP
GoNoGo

GoNoGo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great welcoming party,, Thanks :favorites37:

I'm not one to count chickens nor am I fond of 22 inch rims, but a Suburban High Country with Air and Magnetic Ride might be delivered to me in a week or so.. fingers crossed :thumbsup:

Last edited:
OP
OP
GoNoGo

GoNoGo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Update to say that I'm finally a Suburban owner a 2023 High Country in Sterling Gray, HC Deluxe pkg, Air Ride and Adaptive CC and I paid MSRP and a small doc fee.

I was disappointed that there's no A-pillar driver's grab handle and outside mirrors are smaller than the newer Silverado's.

Otherwise, the Suburban with Air Ride and Adaptive mag-ride suspension is very comfortable to drive, I REALLY love the head-up display and the modularity of the full HD driver's screen.

IMG_2622.jpeg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kwhaleys

Latest posts