Greetings from New Orleans

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MSU BullDAWGz

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Howdy from a Mississippi kid (53 yr old kid but I luv that skynyrd song) I'm just n hour from Nah-Orlenz (that's the correct pronunciation for y'all yankees). Used to live on west bank in Westwego/Marrero area back in the late 80's early 90's. Welcome n have a safe trip btw. Geoux DAWGz.... LOL (geoux for non Cajuns is Go!!!!)

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Howdy from a Mississippi kid (53 yr old kid but I luv that skynyrd song) I'm just n hour from Nah-Orlenz (that's the correct pronunciation for y'all yankees). Used to live on west bank in Westwego/Marrero area back in the late 80's early 90's. Welcome n have a safe trip btw. Geoux DAWGz.... LOL (geoux for non Cajuns is Go!!!!)

*N'awlins

*geaux

ScottyBoy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome from Shreveport, Louisiana! :Handshake:
I'm originally from New Orleans, I was born and raised there but I relocated in 2005 due to Hurricane Katrina. Still have some family down there in Metairie though that I visit every so often. I'll be down there next month actually, for my nephew's birthday.

Zylin

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Bought a 2018 Black Chevy Tahoe LT almost 3 years back and it's the best car I've ever owned. My wife and I decided to take a semi-cross-country trip to get away during hurricane season this year, and we've now driven through New Mexico, Texas, Arizona, Nevada, and plenty of California. And yes, we do plan on taking the Tahoe to Lake Tahoe. The trip has been a dream in this car. We're taking our sweet time. I'll have to post pictures of the car when we get there -- she's covered in dirt and needs a serious washing.

Just discovered this site, and love all the expertise and info, so I thought I'd register. How are y'all doing? Good to meet you!
CJ, Quick Question, besides the dealer, do you know of any shops in New Orleans that work on Yukon Hybrids? My daughter is having issues with a 2008 and needs to find a trustworthy shop near her.

Thanks,
Steve

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mimi66972