Greetings from New Orleans

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cjennings

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Bought a 2018 Black Chevy Tahoe LT almost 3 years back and it's the best car I've ever owned. My wife and I decided to take a semi-cross-country trip to get away during hurricane season this year, and we've now driven through New Mexico, Texas, Arizona, Nevada, and plenty of California. And yes, we do plan on taking the Tahoe to Lake Tahoe. The trip has been a dream in this car. We're taking our sweet time. I'll have to post pictures of the car when we get there -- she's covered in dirt and needs a serious washing.

Just discovered this site, and love all the expertise and info, so I thought I'd register. How are y'all doing? Good to meet you!

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome from Miami&NYC!
You got the perfect vehicle for those long trips. These vehicles love long runs. The longer the better.
One of these days will make a run out to New Orleans.

BTW hope the show Nightwatch from New Orleans on A&E comes back on in the near future.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bought a 2018 Black Chevy Tahoe LT almost 3 years back and it's the best car I've ever owned. My wife and I decided to take a semi-cross-country trip to get away during hurricane season this year, and we've now driven through New Mexico, Texas, Arizona, Nevada, and plenty of California. And yes, we do plan on taking the Tahoe to Lake Tahoe. The trip has been a dream in this car. We're taking our sweet time. I'll have to post pictures of the car when we get there -- she's covered in dirt and needs a serious washing.

Just discovered this site, and love all the expertise and info, so I thought I'd register. How are y'all doing? Good to meet you!

Greetings from West Baton Rouge!

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

Pics of the truck, please.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hdheffel01