Greetings from Michigan - 2014 PPV Owner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
View attachment 271119
View attachment 271120View attachment 271121View attachment 271122View attachment 271123
Thanks for the warm welcome. I do not know a ton about its history yet. However, I do know that it was used by the Oakland County, MI Sheriff's Department.

After just over one week of ownership, I can tell you I am loving it. It did great in the big snow we just had.

As I do not know its history, I did bring it to the dealer yesterday for fresh oil and transmission fluid. They are going to complete the two open recalls on it (fan motor and passenger airbag).

Assuming it comes back from the dealership with a clean bill of health, I plan to order the Range Technology AFM Disabler.

Next, I plan to order an Amazon or eBay key fob since it didn't come with one. It has the AP8 and I found (thanks to this forum) how to program the fob. My fingers are crossed, but I am hoping the remote start was previously activated. I doubt it, but yah never know.
Looking really good! You should ask the dealer if they have any service records on it. If it was serviced at a GM dealer, any dealer can get those maintenance/service records.

1BADI5

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks like a clean truck, I'm running those same tires too!

In order to program the key fobs your going to need a DIC. Life is better when your truck isn't DIC'less

Jason in DLH

Cheeseburger and Fries
Reaction score
View attachment 271119
View attachment 271120View attachment 271121View attachment 271122View attachment 271123
Thanks for the warm welcome. I do not know a ton about its history yet. However, I do know that it was used by the Oakland County, MI Sheriff's Department.

After just over one week of ownership, I can tell you I am loving it. It did great in the big snow we just had.

As I do not know its history, I did bring it to the dealer yesterday for fresh oil and transmission fluid. They are going to complete the two open recalls on it (fan motor and passenger airbag).

Assuming it comes back from the dealership with a clean bill of health, I plan to order the Range Technology AFM Disabler.

Next, I plan to order an Amazon or eBay key fob since it didn't come with one. It has the AP8 and I found (thanks to this forum) how to program the fob. My fingers are crossed, but I am hoping the remote start was previously activated. I doubt it, but yah never know.

Looks great, man! I’ve always liked those wheels. Welcome!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hdheffel01