Grab handle plugs...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rocinante

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
On my 2012 Tahoe, the P/S grab handle had been removed for the spotlight installation. The spotlight has since been removed. There were rubber plugs where the handle mounted. Are they available? Trying to clean up the A pillar a little. Also looking to fill the hole left for the spotlight on the trim. I think a simple rubber blank can be made. Thanks in advance.

Ron Mills

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
On my 2012 Tahoe, the P/S grab handle had been removed for the spotlight installation. The spotlight has since been removed. There were rubber plugs where the handle mounted. Are they available? Trying to clean up the A pillar a little. Also looking to fill the hole left for the spotlight on the trim. I think a simple rubber blank can be made. Thanks in advance.

I have the same issue on the drivers side... actually I'm getting water leaking in along the pillar where the spotlight hole is... I already sealed but not good enough apparently. Need to fix leak first, thank find grip handle or plugs for interior pillar holes. I also resealed the roof rack mount plugs just to be sure... there are a half dozen rubber plugs in the roof. There is a black plastic box at the top of the pillar exterior, about 1 1/2" sq. with a wire attached... any idea what that is or does? Cheers!

OP
OP
R

Rocinante

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have the same issue on the drivers side... actually I'm getting water leaking in along the pillar where the spotlight hole is... I already sealed but not good enough apparently. Need to fix leak first, thank find grip handle or plugs for interior pillar holes. I also resealed the roof rack mount plugs just to be sure... there are a half dozen rubber plugs in the roof. There is a black plastic box at the top of the pillar exterior, about 1 1/2" sq. with a wire attached... any idea what that is or does? Cheers!
Mine are more for aesthetics. I have chased a leak for the upper weather strip that lets water drain onto the door weather strip that runs under the door sill. Im trying to find the plugs that will fill in the holes on the interior A pillar so it doesn't look so awful.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mont