Got some new shoes for the Denali

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
E

EfiniMotorsport

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered 285/45/22. They clear even with the drop spindle and drop keys. I'm putting stock keys back in to level the truck out a little better though

OP
OP
E

EfiniMotorsport

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes willthom, that's the size on there now. I've never had much luck with dip in the cans, it's easier to just buy a gallon. I've got the sprayer from when I dipped my last BMW

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
Love them !!! I vote keep them as is . But you need to get clear front lights and red tails . White calipers. Maybe same red badging

OP
OP
E

EfiniMotorsport

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got rid of all the badging on the truck. My calipers, shocks and adjustable pan hard bar as well as some underhood stuff are all painted burnt copper. All my cars have the same color scheme. That's part of the reason I'm leaning towards gun metal for the rims so I can keep the burnt copper accents. I'm not doing anything right away though, got too many other projects on my plate.

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
I got rid of all the badging on the truck. My calipers, shocks and adjustable pan hard bar as well as some underhood stuff are all painted burnt copper. All my cars have the same color scheme. That's part of the reason I'm leaning towards gun metal for the rims so I can keep the burnt copper accents. I'm not doing anything right away though, got too many other projects on my plate.
That will look good as well . Burnt copper wheels or all white would be clean!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ylwdogs