Got some new shoes for the Denali

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
E

EfiniMotorsport

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They're pretty good about making up something. I've only been pulled over once because my license plate lights were out. I've had friends pulled over for tint, exhaust (mine is stock) and plenty of other dumb stuff. The rich towns around here just dont like "that type" in their towns.

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
If the laws are there a pull over, even though it is a PITA, is legit. Never heard of too low but have heard of the license plate out, too much tint/wrong place tint, loud exhaust that someone is likely showing off with or accelerating in the wrong area with---pull overs. The laws are made by those we elect. It is what it is. Don't have to agree with them. Most police let it go unless it is a safety problem. I got pulled over once when in my Duramax Silverado pulling my trailer with my old 73 Blazer that was a rock crawler rig. He saw me accel up a pass out here in the PNW pulling all that weight and just had to talk to me because he was thinking about buying a Duramax to tow his own drag race car. He showed me pics. He was a vet too and saw my Vietnam sticker on my truck and on my trailer. It was no big deal and a great conversation. Been pulled over for speeding when I was obviously speeding. Had a couple warnings just because I was a vet. They have a job to do and don't get enough credit IMO. Oh well. Paint the wheels gun metal. That would be very cool, again, IMO.

wjburken

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Item #1). After looking at your truck a few times, I realized that the red wheels makes your truck look like a pair of Air Jordan’s to me, but to each their own.
8B9A0E18-F92C-4DB8-ADC0-91268A082CCD.jpeg

Item #2). I have never been pulled over when I didn’t deserve it. Agree with Ron that by and large, LEO’s are just doing their job. That being said, just like any profession, there are some real winners that have a chip on one shoulder and a badge on the other.

OP
OP
E

EfiniMotorsport

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have no complaints against the cops. When I have been pulled over it's been for legitimate (although maybe nit picky) reasons. I just give them what they ask for and I'm quickly on my way. If I can afford getting pulled over though so much the better.

Dantheman1540

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think they look good. For $700 I feel like you got a good deal. If they were mine I would get them blasted and powder coated gun metal with a lot of flake. My powder guy does them for $100 a wheel to give you a price idea.

OP
OP
E

EfiniMotorsport

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My blaster is $40/wheel just for blasting. Not sure on what powder would cost. I'm going to run them red for the summer and maybe refinish them over the winter.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Could always use dip on them temporarily. Just to see if you like the gun metal/gray color.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
patrickleeleep