Got my 2010 PPV

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JonnyTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah I'm going to do a deep dive on the VIN with a few sources I have and see if that yields any useful results. Based on the sand /mud from under the truck I believe it might have been on a Military installation (there a few of them in SC; Army, Marine and Air Force)

Last edited:
OP
OP
1BADI5

1BADI5

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well I got my endlinks in, LED reverse/dome and buffed some scratches out......... the paint is cleaning up.

I have an extra set of new AC Delco Professional endlinks and an extra set of LED reverse bulbs........if anyone is interested

PPV12HOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice truck... looks like mine but yours is probably cleaner...

OP
OP
1BADI5

1BADI5

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have my airbag out.......where the flip is the connector for the steering wheel stereo controls?

OP
OP
1BADI5

1BADI5

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Or do I need a new harness that comes off the clock spring?

Ilikemtb999

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Or do I need a new harness that comes off the clock spring?

You need to get a new harness for the steering wheel. It plugs into the clock spring. If you take it easy with cutting the backside trim you can make it look decent. I just mirrored the other side.

OP
OP
1BADI5

1BADI5

Supporting Member
Reaction score
You need to get a new harness for the steering wheel. It plugs into the clock spring. If you take it easy with cutting the backside trim you can make it look decent. I just mirrored the other side.

Thanks, just watched a YouTube video showing the harness. Everyone said plug and play.........but I was not aware of the harness

Kee Fuller

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I might be getting a new wheel soon. I'll sell you my leather wrapped for cheap

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cbrpilot2