Google Maps Question?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

genestoy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would like to know from anybody here if you know how to get a Google Map (with a couple of stops) from your computer/laptop and sent to your 2022 Yukon/Tahoe infotainment screen without using your phone? When completing the destinations in Google Maps on the computer there is a button you push to "Send to Phone" which pops up how/where you want the map sent, my Android phone is listed there but not my Yukon? I have followed the instructions to link the two by being signed into my Google account on both devices at the same time but see no option to send directly to the Yukon? Is this even possible?
Thanks for any help

Yarosuav

Reaction score
You can’t send it to the Yukon. However - if you’re signed into your google account in the Yukon, just go to recent destinations in google maps in the car, and it’s going to have all the destinations you looked up on your computer/laptop.

OP
OP
G

genestoy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks, I tried every way there was but no go for sending it to the Yukon. Thanks for the tip about the recent destinations! I do have all my upcoming trips saved on my Android phone so that is just a matter of tapping a particular days icon on the phones home screen and away we go which displays on the infotainment.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
willie110hh

Latest posts