Goodyear Wrangler DuraTrac

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BrandonW

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello,
It’s time for new tires on my 2016 Yukon Denali... has anyone used the Goodyear Wrangler DuraTrac with stock rims and suspension? If so what are your thoughts? How’s the ride? Are they noisy?
Have a 13 yukon xl. Pt the Duras on in stock 265 70 17. In a E load thou. I run 50psi in them. Couldn't stand seeing the p series tires which call for 30 psi. Wondering if they'd blow at any time. Di they make more noise than the little car tires that come on them, yes. Turning into a parking space, ...can you feel the lugs, yes. Had the old gy silent armors before, don't really notice more noise than that. I don't really mind if they are thou. With the stiffer E's, it did make the ride a little rougher, but that is something I am willing to sacrifice for more piece of mind with safety, towing, off road etc...
Hello,
It’s time for new tires on my 2016 Yukon Denali... has anyone used the Goodyear Wrangler DuraTrac with stock rims and suspension? If so what are your thoughts? How’s the ride? Are they noisy?

SubSonic

Reaction score
My 2018 came with the Duratracs, no complaints. Very slight road noise, but nothing crazy. They look and drive very well on road. Can't speak for the offroad ability, since Chevy stuck them on a 2wd but I imagine it is decent.

billnparker

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
To heck with paying the Goodyear top price... Cooper Discover. Ive 60K on them, they’ve gotten me though mud holes (on my way to one of my fishing holes) through highway deep snow. I rotate them every 6K miles. Still going strong. Used them on the last several of my SUVs

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juju14