Good Resource for Fixing Power Fold Mirrors, Door Locks, Power Seats, Ect ...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
J

jatkinson8755

Reaction score
Are you selling the black mirrors for the 09 ? If so PM me I might want them.

Its not a big deal to install the gruvenparts brass gear, and yeah get it already attached onto the main gear then you can just drop it in. Theres a DIY on that product page which shows you everything.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are you selling the black mirrors for the 09 ? If so PM me I might want them.

Its not a big deal to install the gruvenparts brass gear, and yeah get it already attached onto the main gear then you can just drop it in. Theres a DIY on that product page which shows you everything.

Did you find someone to help y'all out with the websites?

karter25

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Cool.

I have a set of black power/heated mirrors from my 09 LTZ if any one needs the whole enchilada.

BEWARE OF THIS POSTER!!!!

I bought these mirrors and he shipped them UPS. They were damaged in transit and UPS will only deal with him because he is the shipper. He will not answer my calls or text and will not contact UPS to help me get the claim paid. He was VERY easy to get a hold of when he was trying to sell the mirrors, he has disappeared now that I need my money back on damaged mirrors.

OP
OP
J

jatkinson8755

Reaction score
Jeez that sucks. What is the damage ? I have some spare parts here from a few mirrors I scavenged in junk yards, let me know what all is broken. Maybe I have those parts to help you out with. Hopefully the seller helps you out here. I know UPS is notorious for damaging parts in shipping then dragging you through a life long process to get them to pay.

avalonandl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought these for my mirrors but too wet to do the work right now. Maybe in the fall when it stops raining for more than 24 hours! The new ones can come epoxied already if memory serves, saving time.

we had torrential rains the 13th
Lots of stalled cars mostly mercedes and bmw. The 2006 Trailblazer made it through going anout 5 mph.