Good GM dealer for maintenance/repairs in Sacramento?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ssingh1975

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi all

Read some horror stories on certain 'stealerships' for maintenance/repairs. Yes..the ones where u take in a perfectly running vehicle for a oil change and they come back with a $1500 bill claiming there's fluid leak, tires needing major alignment, etc.

Anybody here from Sacramento or know any decent dealers in this region? I live in Elk Grove and didn't have a good experience at the Elk Grove mall GMC when we were shopping around so not sure if I wanna go to the same place for maintenance on our new Denali.

I read up Yelp reviews for Folsum GM and it's not very good either. Jesus.....what's up with dealerships nowadays!!

I have a local Indy shop that work on my X5 (very good people with decent rates) but pretty sure GM won't honor any warranty claims later if I use them for maintenance.

Thanks!

AngelXL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When you are doing tire rotation. Make sure to grab a marker or something and mark the tires. My friend caught a dealer/mechanic charging for this and it wasn't done. It was a pretty penny.

AngelXL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When you are doing tire rotation. Make sure to grab a marker or something and mark the tires. My friend caught a dealer/mechanic charging for this and it wasn't done. It was a pretty penny.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2DoeProjectHoe

Latest posts