Good Deal Spotters' Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

S33k3r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure if this is the place to post this or not... I found a guy in Dallas that buys the GMT800s on auction and salvages them... His prices are really good. I picked up two, passenger doors -- one of which had the panel still intact -- for $60 each. He sold me the push button 4WD switch + the light module for $30. He had already sold the TCCM, transfer case, and transmission. And the encoder motor was busted. :-( Anyway, if you are looking for parts in Dallas, please let me know; I found him on Facebook.

clandr1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure if this is the place to post this or not... I found a guy in Dallas that buys the GMT800s on auction and salvages them... His prices are really good. I picked up two, passenger doors -- one of which had the panel still intact -- for $60 each. He sold me the push button 4WD switch + the light module for $30. He had already sold the TCCM, transfer case, and transmission. And the encoder motor was busted. :-( Anyway, if you are looking for parts in Dallas, please let me know; I found him on Facebook.
Please pass along his contact info, thank you!

S33k3r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Please pass along his contact info, thank you!
Seller is Juan Ramos -- seems to be a really good guy!

This was the ad I saw:

Funny thing, that -- I was looking for white doors and he had them. :)

If you hit him up, tell him I sent you, please. Won't give anyone a discount or anything, but I intend to do more business with him. I'm the guy in the big, black Silverado with 4 wheel steering. :-D

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Lot of scrapes and gouges on the wheels and not much tread above the wear indicators. Truly worth $900?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
btheboyscout

Latest posts