Good Deal Spotters' Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Or is it that the speedometer has turned over so many times?

The digital ones don't do that (as you know) until 1,000,000 miles. Judging by the custom cluster, I'd say it was a new build set to 0 miles and was ran in the truck for 35,383 miles. No pics of the telltale wear items, but that passenger side carpet and steering wheel have been through hell for only 35K miles.

TollKeeper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The digital ones don't do that (as you know) until 1,000,000 miles. Judging by the custom cluster, I'd say it was a new build set to 0 miles and was ran in the truck for 35,383 miles. No pics of the telltale wear items, but that passenger side carpet and steering wheel have been through hell for only 35K miles.
Unless its just an overlay on the original.. But you could be right. I dont have the detailed CarFax, but last reported miles shows 32k. If true that its a replaced unit, than a detailed carfax would show a odometer discrepancy.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Unless its just an overlay on the original.. But you could be right. I dont have the detailed CarFax, but last reported miles shows 32k. If true that its a replaced unit, than a detailed carfax would show a odometer discrepancy.

Does CarFax say what that 32K odometer reading was reported from? There's just so much messed up for 35K miles. The nasty carpet, worn top of the steering wheel, peeled leading edge of the headliner (at top of windshield), paint peeling off dash, the wear on the trim around the CD player and flip-up door on the center console, etc. The left rear door panel looks to have damage, not that that's a wear item.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Does CarFax say what that 32K odometer reading was reported from? There's just so much messed up for 35K miles. The nasty carpet, worn top of the steering wheel, peeled leading edge of the headliner (at top of windshield), paint peeling off dash, the wear on the trim around the CD player and flip-up door on the center console, etc. The left rear door panel looks to have damage, not that that's a wear item.
You have eyes of a hawk @iamdub!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jonawhie61989