GOOD car audio installers in New England

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BourbonNcigars

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As a person who lived most of his life before YouTube was even a dream, you younger folks have no idea just how lucky you are with all of this free step-by-step instructional DIY information. :)
Pretty off topic, but I really think YT is hurting our progression as a species. I mean, who solves problems anymore on their own? Ingenuity is dying a slow death now.

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
You have a very good point, Bourbon. But...... When I think about all of my do-overs, wasted time, broken parts and tools, and the creation of truly unique swear words over the years before YouTube, I do like viewing a YT video or two now, before going out to the truck and starting the repair job of the day. :)

OP
OP
Z71Tahoe2004

Z71Tahoe2004

Reaction score
You have a very good point, Bourbon. But...... When I think about all of my do-overs, wasted time, broken parts and tools, and the creation of truly unique swear words over the years before YouTube, I do like viewing a YT video or two now, before going out to the truck and starting the repair job of the day. :)

I concur. I mean I can solve the problem of getting lint out of the dryer vent by myself, but when it comes to higher order ingenuity like vehicle electrical systems and engine dynamics, or figuring out how to make an oxygen filter out of spare parts found aboard a lunar module (a la Apollo 13), I'll leave the car work to skilled tradesmen and YouTube and the advancement of the species to the good folks at NASA. :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marthaInKilgore

Latest posts