Gmpartsdirect.com Or???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Rozay

Rozay

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
The problem is where/how to buy them. It doesn't seem that DJM sells them separate. Only part of a more expensive rear "kit".
I emailed them and they sent me a link. But they want $22 to ship them for a $64 product. That’s a hard one to swallow

Hi-psi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I emailed them and they sent me a link. But they want $22 to ship them for a $64 product. That’s a hard one to swallow

Yeah, that sucks. If leaving the links just straight was viable, that's a relatively easy fix. Cut the stock ones, thread each end, and get a threaded coupling to make the length adjustable.

But in addition to being shorter, the DJM ones are offset and relocate the sway bar a little for pandhard bar mount and sometimes shock clearance for when it articulates.

Hi-psi

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Good approach to using the factory style straight links and still off-setting the swaybar. So, using the idea of cutting the factory links in half, removing a little length in the center, then threading the rods/shafts and using a threaded coupling for adjustment is certainly a good budget alternative now that the DJM ones can't be had affordably.

Or if you have a the skill and a welder, just cut the factory ones, measure, remove length, weld back together.

mattt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
GMPartsDirect.com is a JOKE and waste of time! Their customer service is NON-EXISTANT! Try looking up water pump or oil pump for 04 Tahoe, no listing that I found. Every other nonsensical part comes up when you search, but not what you're looking for with a directed search.

So I tried calling them MULTIPLE TIMES, no answer and no returning the voicemail left. Tried Emailing them too....no reply at all.

What the H is wrong with that company?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mldawson11