GMC-style wheels on Tahoe - pics/opinions?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have the gmc replicas for sale in 22". PM me if interested. :)

DwDrummer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Seen this Yukon this weekend and thought it might help!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 51

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sometimes Black wheels make the entire car look like a base model and cheap imo

OP
OP
sevTahoe

sevTahoe

Reaction score
Dw, that was really helpful! Man, that does not look nearly as good as I thought it might.

GIB, I'm totally with you on that. I think I'm actually resolved to keep things as they are for now. When my truck is freshly washed, it looks incredibly crisp as it is. I'm going to have to see a really good example of aftermarket wheels on a '15 before I seriously consider a change.

Thanks for all the input guys!

---------- Post added at 05:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:37 AM ----------

y2a3aget.jpg

Blacked out the side chrome for a slightly better comparison to what my Tahoe would look like. Definitely better, but still a bit on the "cheap" looking side, don't you guys think?

---------- Post added at 05:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:46 AM ----------

Lol. The more I look at it, though, the more it grows on me :)

Steve1081

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't know about cheap. I would say sinister or understated. Pictures don't really do black wheels justice because they just blend in.

Personally I think there are too many people out there doing black wheels now... They are a factory option!

Something like anthracite /dark grey or a black and machined wheel would give a bit of contrast and still have a more understated look than chrome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 06:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:58 PM ----------

zagy8aqa.jpg

zu6agure.jpg

e4ege5us.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bruizza

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I still think gloss black would look **** on your truck!