GMC OEM Floor liners

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JC 707

Reaction score
Ok so I just called dealer to make sure mat is in before I head out. First thing he says is he opened box and it's 2 pieces lol. He said the warehouse supposedly opened up a box and told him it's 1 piece so not sure if warehouse sent wrong liner or what. I am just going to roll with this 2 piece liner I have now and call it a day.

This is directly off from Chevy website:

"Sold as a one-piece floor liner for the third-row of your vehicle, it can cover previous wear of interior floors and help protect against future wear from everyday use."

Rmayrap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if these mats are different part numbers for the middle row bench vs captain chairs? We just got some for our suburban with bench and it seems like they are made for captain chairs. Part number we got is 84181588. Not sure if we need to cut to make them fit the bench or if we got the wrong part number. Middle section doesnt go under the bench properly.

Tahoe14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Go to GM accessories and type in your year, make and model. Then look up floor mats and you can see an actual photo to compare to yours.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Banjomatic