GMC Intellilink Adding Apps

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MoombaMan

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi everyone. Thanks for all the great info over the years. I've been reading this forum since 2008(?). Now I have finally decided to sign up and ask my first question that my local dealer and GM Help cannot answer.
I've owned a 2017 Yukon Denali since day one. Its my second one and I would buy a third. Each has been flawless until now. On Friday my GMC Intellink did a software upgrade. After the upgrade two things happened.
The USB port behind the slide/pop up screen is no longer active and the SHOP Apps is no longer visible. The SHOP app has been replaced by App and under that is The Weather Network, Glympse and My GMC.
Does anyone have a clue what has occurred with this latest update? How do I add apps now? My vehicle is a Canadian model.

Thanks

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Call gm tech support back tomorrow and ask for a higher level of support, they are closed on Sundays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Icyagent