GMC Denali Coup !!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

petethepug

Michael
Reaction score
I thought he was on to something with coup, but as coups de grâc for Ford & Mopar. Has the potential to hammer hit like The EXT did for Caddie, essentially bringing back a Typhoon or Syclone made for prime time instead of Hot Wheels.

I can see an understated full size Typhoon squaring off on a Hellcat. After laying waste to the pavement from AWD, it could pan out to give a quick one second look at the eyes of the owner behind blackout tint, Clint. Yea, Eastwood had one in the 90’s.

Tool the jigs up Boys! Time to go back and mark your territory on this run.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mountie

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would NOT want to drive that Denali thing on the freeway, if I had to make a sudden maneuver!! That thing would spin out & tip !! Wheelbase way to short for the height & weight!!

But only a photoshop?...... nothing to worry about...

OP
OP
Wambliokiye

Wambliokiye

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would NOT want to drive that Denali thing on the freeway, if I had to make a sudden maneuver!! That thing would spin out & tip !! Wheelbase way to short for the height & weight!!

But only a photoshop?...... nothing to worry about...
Just a mater of time.

fiatdale

Houstons Best
Reaction score
Xtensive in Houston has been making these for quite some time. Since 2001 I believe. They usually slam theirs though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DefiantOne