Gm Brembo upgrade added...sluggish acceleration and much lower mpg.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chad G 1979

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The ignorance here is palpable lol. 20 pages on floor matts, turns out everyone just installed them incorrectly lmao.

I forget this isn't a enthusiast forum like im used to and most have never worked on their vehicles before.

Makes the experience better with that realization.
Can you stop with the condesending comments? Not everyone is on your level, and they come here in search of knowledge amd answers, not folks calling them ignorant.

Your floor mat statement? If many were like me, they were dealer installed, so it is a design flaw by gm not user error for when they dont stay. And in many of your replies there are snarky or belittling to say the least.

If you want to pass on knowledge, i am all for it, just try to not belittle or insult folks who are just here trying to find answers or guidance.

DuraYuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can you stop with the condesending comments? Not everyone is on your level, and they come here in search of knowledge amd answers, not folks calling them ignorant.

Your floor mat statement? If many were like me, they were dealer installed, so it is a design flaw by gm not user error for when they dont stay. And in many of your replies there are snarky or belittling to say the least.

If you want to pass on knowledge, i am all for it, just try to not belittle or insult folks who are just here trying to find answers or guidance.
I think you took that statement the wrong way. Ive tried to help plenty with many people regurgitating wrong info constantly. That's why I said what I said rather then confront each bit of misinformation head on. Too much effort.

So I've concluded its just the way this forum is which is a change compared to 'enthusiast' geared forums ive been on before.

Floor matts are not a design error. Maybe installed wrong. Which seems like 99% of those with issues either did themselves or dealer incompetence. (You saying design error just proved my point lol)

When someone does say something of substance seems like everyone keeps pushing the wrong angle. Either thru ignorance or some other reason that escapes me.

Sorry if it hurt your feelings. It wasn't my intent. Revel in the misinformation. I'll keep to myself.