GM 17801346 Cold Air Intake 01-06

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mizzouguy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Selling the gm performance cold air intake off my 04. Everything is there and in good shape. Filter has never been cleaned, so I will blow it out best I can. They are supposedly cleanable but it is not very dirty yet, only been on about 10k. Only thing it will not come with is the MAF sensor. First picture is a generic picture from the inter webs, but the tube it shows is not accurate, so I attached more from it being on the truck. Fire away any questions! New they appear to run about $350 online, send me some pm's about price. Id like to get 275 shipped but I’m flexible. I'll clean it up and make you a fair deal.
26a2326db3e82350433398cfa95c0b7e.jpeg
IMG_0393.JPG
IMG_0394.JPG
IMG_0395.JPG

Last edited:

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I remember looking at these a year ago but couldn't find the application for my truck. Now I can't use it anyway since my Whipple requires the stock airbox and a high-flow flow filter for their tube to hook up to. It's sure a nice setup though.

OP
OP
mizzouguy

mizzouguy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A couple things I want to make potential buyers aware of:
It will come with original parts list and instructions for install
GMPP sticker has been used
Special zip tie with christmas tree on it has been used
Everything else is there
That being said, the zip tie has a gm part number if you wanted to order another one, it holds the overflow hose to the metal ear on the intake tube.
The stick on foam piece is of course molded to fit already, if by chance you are more **** than me (unlikely) you can order another foam piece for your install. Shouldn’t cause any issues, it’s not torn or anything.
If you don’t have the stock intake anymore, you will need to get a few parts. The grommets that hold the air box to the tray below will need to be used from your original box. Also the rubber collar for the maf to fit into the box is used from your original setup. FYI....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
firedog9518

Latest posts