Gen III Small Block Parts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Matthew Jeschke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I built my LQ9 and have a bunch of miscellaneous parts left over. Not sure if anybody needs anything...
- $300 shipped, set of 862 cast heads from 5.3L motor.

Name your price would just like to find these things a home.
- 29 used valve springs
- 14 used pushrods
- Used oil pump
- Installed intake gasket and blew motor (never ran with gasket). Rubber still perfect).
- Installed oil pan gasket and blew motor (lightly used, rubber is still raised and perfect).
- Factory side mirrors with defrost and puddle lamps. Faded but in perfect condition otherwise.
- Rear brake calipers, twin piston.
- Six semi float 5.3L pistons and rods, great condition.
- LQ4, 6.0L, camshaft
- LM7, 5.3L, camshaft one of lobes on cylinder 7 needs polished.
- 16 factory wrist pins for Gen III full float rods
- Rocker arm guides for cylinder heads
- 14 factory rocker arms for rebuild (I rebuilt a 16 on my motor with the solid brass bushings. Had extras though).
- LM7 Block is in great shape, other than *ahem* a hole in side of block, roughly around where the starter is. This can be repaired if you like to weld, or is a mute point if you need a block for core swap. Local pickup only
- Axles from a 10 bolt rear end, out of 2001 Tahoe.

Note: I'm in Sahuarita, Arizona. That's just south of Tucson. You're welcome to come and pickup what you need if nearby. My main concern is getting something for the cylinder heads to cover a little of my $5,000 LQ9 build :eek: