Gauge Pods

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Do they make any gauge pods for our trucks? I've seen a few cheesy ones nothing really nice. Maybe a nice pillar pod or something.

FamilyTruckster

Awesome Dude McChainsaw
Supporting Member
Reaction score
any time... also, nothing is "impossible", you can always go the custom route... ive seen people install in the overhead compartment (interior lights/homelink/sunroof ctrl panel/sunglass holder area even in an AC vent or that useless pocket where the 4x4 switch would go), or if you have the center console/bucket seat setup i made this on my 2004 SS...

View media item 25138
View media item 25132
View media item 25139
View media item 25126

OP
OP
Tonyrodz

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
any time... also, nothing is "impossible", you can always go the custom route... ive seen people install in the overhead compartment (interior lights/homelink/sunroof ctrl panel/sunglass holder area even in an AC vent or that useless pocket where the 4x4 switch would go), or if you have the center console/bucket seat setup i made this on my 2004 SS...

View media item 25138
View media item 25132
View media item 25139
View media item 25126
Looks great ! Damn good work . I still have time to figure out what I'd like to do. I bought new replacement gauges for my GN, so I was trying to figure out where to put the old gauges in the Tahoe. A-pillar, steering column. I don't have the center console, so I was thinking somewhere in a cubby or something custom, but not in your face, like the pillar and column gauges. You have some really good ideas. :hmm::driver: