Gas vs Diesel fuel price

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

EMTPete

Reaction score
In Northern Virginia outside of DC diesel seems to range from $3.45 all the way up to $5.49 a gallon, but most places want around $4.29 near me.

CTown Duramax

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not overly concerned about it but if I can drive a large SUV and get small SUV fuel mileage, why not? The Duramax will be perfect for us.
And so much more. Worth the wait. I found mine 50 miles away using the Chevrolet website in stock locator. I removed all the search parameters and still found just what I was looking for.

GoNoGo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Meh, dollar waiting on a dime.. fuel vs gasoline price is being a tiny nit-picking for most of us regular guys, and I'm guessing some of you go out of the way to pick up a penny from off the sidewalk too ?

OP
OP
jmzvet

jmzvet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think a small diesel in a 1/2 ton truck or SUV is a no brainer. 90% of owners use them as basic transportation and rarely haul or tow anything. And if they do, the 3.0 Dmax is more than capable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
patrickleeleep