Garage

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

crazycrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice.

Yep. It's definitely taking a while. Had the building sitting there in the yard since last June. Broke my wrist July 3rd. Was off of work for 8 weeks. I finally recovered in health and finances to be able to continue with it. Finally got it framed up last month.

OP
OP
Young28

Young28

The Yukon God
Reaction score
eww broken wrist suck. i know i broke both of mine at the same time. you have full movement? go to therapy? (worst thing ever if u didnt go.)

crazycrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh yeah. Went to therapy for 2 mos. Still not 100%, but i gotta work with what i got ya know. I got a plate and 9 screws in there.

Here's mine. The d max seemed to find it's way and settle into it's new hole rather quickly

a6890f28-539c-a392.jpg

OP
OP
Young28

Young28

The Yukon God
Reaction score
10' doors? If so dmax fit fine? I havent had a chance to get mine in there yet. It looks good though.

I went for awhile. problem is the therapist told me about 9-12 weeks for a normal break which my right one is. My left one will take alot longer. Insurance kind of screwed me plus the hour drive out there plus missing 4 hours of work 2 times a week. Just got tough. Your right just have to make do with what you got. I have to do the same. i cant pick nothing up from the ground if its laying flat. Pretty much you have to relearn how to do certain stuff.

crazycrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah man, 10' doors work fine, BuT, I do wish I would have gone 12' wide

And yeah, some things are hard to do, like push ups, that wrist just doesn't bend as far back as the good one!! :(

OP
OP
Young28

Young28

The Yukon God
Reaction score
ha atleast you can do them. hell i didnt do them before so i wont start now but still lol. u gonna have door openers or just manual doors? Its nice to have so much room for once lol.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
...and all hopes and dreams have been dashed.... :sad72:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Klis