Garage

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Young28

The Yukon God
Reaction score
Well here is what i got going on. All for one pos truck. Pretty sad.

But any who the building is a 36'x36' with 2 10'x10' doors. The total of the slab will be 44x36. Part of the drive way is getting pulled up and redone to make it more level to enter the garage.

This is all i have at the moment. Garage should be going up next week sometime.

a0013f8d.jpg

Copper&Black

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sweet! Check out racedeck.com for some cool floor options. I'm getting some tiles for my single car garage at home.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wanna big garage! :)

jdpber

GOLD MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
one side for shop the other for storing the toys, ooooh that would be awesome at my next house

96ProCompTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice! should be able to fit one truck in that no problem!

i bought my house for the 750sq.ft. garage beside it expecting to be able to put the Hoe it in... should have gone the route your going and built one it would actually fit in without having to basically destroy it! haha

OP
OP
Young28

Young28

The Yukon God
Reaction score
Sweet! Check out racedeck.com for some cool floor options. I'm getting some tiles for my single car garage at home.

Hmm. I will have to take a look at it. I prob wont do much with the floor right now though. I just bought new brakes for the yukon. So that ate up some of extra money i put aside for garage "extras".

They started the building yesterday so i will get some pics later today of that. Hopefully they will be done either today or tomorrow. Then it will be back to concrete work.

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score

How much does that stuff cost??? like the Diamond for example? Any idea?

Copper&Black

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Last yr I got a quote before I sunk the money elsewhere. For my 1 car garage of the Tuffshield tiles they quoted me $850, 10' x 20'.

Copper&Black

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got another quote for the Tuffshield (glossy finish) tiles. 100 Grey tiles, 100 Black tiles (checker style) for $898 +S&H. They are sending out a info packet with a sample. So if I'm impressed by the sample I may pull the trigger this time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mbr1287