Future 2020/21 Tahoe/Yukon/Suburban

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cardude2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I liked them better in pictures also but not as much in person, I also just drove by them so it may not be a fair assessment. Good news for me I won't be purchasing for a few years so I have time for my mind to change several times. Since I bought the Jeep GC the wife has been driving it much more than the Yukon so we may not even go with a full size SUV next time and just keep with a Jeep GC and I will get another crew cab truck. This is all speculative at this point and may mean nothing in a few years.
In a few years the new three row Wagoneer will be available to. Should be interesting to see what they do with it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SARNCAN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A few days ago, I saw live stream of cars auction and there was the first 2021 Tahoe to bid on. It was a 2x4 Premier with about 2000 miles and a 24” wheels
Sold for $70k !

6a66299ed543c30493e79b1dd267899e.jpg

ab9cc95f6134fa1838147271f9888be2.jpg

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
In a few years the new three row Wagoneer will be available to. Should be interesting to see what they do with it

If they would make a full size SUV based on the Ram truck I would be very interested.

Rdr854

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Passed a 21 Tahoe today, ugliest rear end on the road...

Depending upon the trim level, ugliest front end on the road as well. The grill on the base LT makes it butt ugly.

Interestingly, I thought the same of the current outgoing generation when it first came out until I eventually warmed up to it.

mlgreen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If they would make a full size SUV based on the Ram truck I would be very interested.
That's the platform the full size Wagoneer/Grand Wagoneer are being built on and it's supposed to go into production first quarter of 2021. After riding in my co-workers new Ram if the Wagoneer interior and ride is even on par with that of the Ram (which I'd imagine it's going to be a step up) GM is definitely gonna have some stiff competition.

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's the platform the full size Wagoneer/Grand Wagoneer are being built on and it's supposed to go into production first quarter of 2021. After riding in my co-workers new Ram if the Wagoneer interior and ride is even on par with that of the Ram (which I'd imagine it's going to be a step up) GM is definitely gonna have some stiff competition.

I thought it might be but being a Jeep they sometimes do things differently. It might be the direction I go next time.

GreyStone

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I wonder if it's going to be a re-hash of the jeep Commander

mb1500

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I take back what I said earlier, just saw the rear of the Yukon driving down the road and it’s much worse. :puke:

Dealer has 4-5 ‘21 Tahoes lined up next to a Traverse, hard to tell the difference driving by at speed.