Future 2020/21 Tahoe/Yukon/Suburban

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
GM will catch up to that tech in model year 2028

1BADI5

Supporting Member
Reaction score
went and fingerbanged a 21 tahoe premier at the dealer yesterday, there alright I guess not worth 68k to me but whatever
they moved the intake to the drivers side and fuse box to the passenger side, reservoir is above the steering column, doesn't even have a steering column it's just a fat loom of wire. they inverted the front of the frame for whatever reason just a bunch plastic in the front grill area, rear seats are elevated quit a bit, with the seats folded down it's sort of flat but you loose almost a foot deep of space. lots of pillars that take up your outside view and big headrest on all the seats, the rear view space is horrible you get maybe a few inches of view just like most small crossovers. just my perspective

OH great, so now when a steering angle sensor goes south like some old ****.....the truck is a complete brick, ok, thanks GM

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DefiantOne