Future 2020/21 Tahoe/Yukon/Suburban

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sickk23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Its looking like the Denali comes in 4 different shades of blue and they're all extra cost colors. They're all extra cost colors except one vs the chevy only two are extra cost (red and white)

Speck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Decisions decisions... I like the exterior of the High Country Suburban the best, but not a fan of the interior, but really like the Denali interior, but not a fan of the exterior... sucks...

Rdr854

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I want to get rid of the Suburban so I have just got done looking extensively at Expeditions but I can't get past the interior. Looks like I'll be waiting until probably next summer for the redesigns unless we get an XC90 but I really don't want to start towing with my Q7.
I’ve purchased two SPA Volvos in the last year. They both are nice vehicles. Volvo has done a good job with these cars and SUVs on this platform.

Rdr854

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can go to GMC, Chevy, Cadillac website and look at them extensively online. Interior pictures...

I passed one on a 4 lane highway doing 60mph, saw it about 1/4 mile away because it stood out and not in a good way...

I saw one crossing the Arlington Memorial Bridge a few months back between the Lincoln Memorial and Arlington National Cemetery. Like the current generation, it will take time to get used to.

Rdr854

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2021 Tahoe Configurator, 2021 Suburban Configurator Now Live

https://gmauthority.com/blog/2020/05/2021-tahoe-configurator-2021-suburban-configurator-now-live/

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

l checked both the Chevy and GMC configurators and it appears that the LS trim level for the Suburbans and the SLE trim level for the Yukon XLs are gone. For the Yukon XL, it is only showing the SLT and the Denali. For the Suburban, it is only theLT, Z71, Premier and High Country.

I guess GM is not interested in the buyer who is looking for a basic truck, which in the K2XX was pretty nicely equipped even without any options. For reference look back to the NNBS. I think the K2XX LS Is nicer than the NNBS 1LT (which was my 08 Suburban).

sickk23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ve purchased two SPA Volvos in the last year. They both are nice vehicles. Volvo has done a good job with these cars and SUVs on this platform.
The XC90 was close, but I just traded the suburban in on a new lexus LX 570. Looks like I'm out

cardude2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The XC90 was close, but I just traded the suburban in on a new lexus LX 570. Looks like I'm out
Interesting choice. I can’t bring myself to consider the LX until they do a thorough refresh. Still a solid reliable vehicle I believe though, best of luck.

Last edited:

sickk23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Interesting choice. I can’t bring myself to consider the LX until they do a thorough refresh. Still a solid reliable vehicle I believe though, best of luck.
It got a pretty substantial refresh for 2016 and it definitely feels newer than my 18 premier did. But its a Toyota so its always going to be a little behind in some ways. I am enjoying the refinement and build quality. Worth every penny for me at this point.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
navyboy14094