Future 2020/21 Tahoe/Yukon/Suburban

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mb1500

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are there some out in the wild already? Swear I saw a 21 Yukon the other day. Exterior is hideous, stupid buttons on the dash instead of a column shifter, auto stop start, DFM, 10 speed, IRS, 1st year production. Hard pass but not even close to a hard decision...

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Are there some out in the wild already? Swear I saw a 21 Yukon the other day. Exterior is hideous, stupid buttons on the dash instead of a column shifter, auto stop start, DFM, 10 speed, IRS, 1st year production. Hard pass but not even close to a hard decision...
It was prolly a Ford Expedition .... they look exactly alike....lmfao....;)

cardude2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You saw (somehow) all that stuff but not what badge was on it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sickk23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah people are posting them in the wild all over Instagram. Could see the button gear shifter but not what kinda vehicle it was or take any pics?

You saw (somehow) all that stuff but not what badge was on it?

Wondering the same.

mb1500

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can go to GMC, Chevy, Cadillac website and look at them extensively online. Interior pictures...

I passed one on a 4 lane highway doing 60mph, saw it about 1/4 mile away because it stood out and not in a good way...

sickk23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can go to GMC, Chevy, Cadillac website and look at them extensively online. Interior pictures.
Well yeah I know that, there's pics all over the internet of them. But you're the one that didn't know what it looks on the streets I'm assuming because you asked if they were out in the wild already and sounded like you got a good look but weren't sure. So I was curious if you were able to get a pic..

OP
OP
GTNator

GTNator

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I haven’t seen them on dealer lots yet, but looking forward to it. The Denali looks pretty aggressive in pictures.

Craigy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
They are not the most attractive, especially the Chevys. But hard to find alternatives that offer this much space at the price point.

sickk23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah the wheel choices don't look good on any of them and the ass has a weird look/proportion. Maybe I'll get use to it but right now I don't have much interest.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Harry26