Future 2020/21 Tahoe/Yukon/Suburban

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cardude2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
41qc87.jpg

Will the two you either kiss already or put each other on ignore, or both!

Seriously, at this point the fact that you're not tired of each other points to the fact that you are actually enjoying your relationship.

Stay away from each other or connect off site, all of us are super bored with this schtick so any more of your drama and we'll just make the whole problem go away with two clicks and never look back.

F me, it's like hoarding kindergartners.
Fine. Fair.

Ignore is on. Will it will stop him from stalking me and begging people for pictures of fords? Hard to say.

Either way...

Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
OP
OP
GTNator

GTNator

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lord I hope his “ignore” really works and he stops following me around this forum, trolling me at every turn.

SARNCAN

Full Access Member
Reaction score

cardude2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Both actually help, cylinder deactivation while cruising and start/stop prevents all 8 cylinders from running longer while short stops
Yeah I get that I just thought maybe they’d get rid of deactivation after the shuddering and lifter issues. They can both likely be disabled with a OBD plugin like the current gen.

sickk23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Somewhere I read, no idea where because I was reading every link I could find, the cylinder deactivation has 12 new modes in situations it will deactivate so its supposed to be more aggressive. Yet fuel economy is significantly down over the current gen. Weird.

The new Expedition isn't really "new" anymore as its been out for 3 years now and that interior even on the Platinum is without a doubt a complete letdown. Every review I've ever read agrees. What's more I'm not even sure what they're charging for at $80k+ because that's a 6+ year old interior from a plastic filled parts bin dumpster.

cardude2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Somewhere I read, no idea where because I was reading every link I could find, the cylinder deactivation has 12 new modes in situations it will deactivate so its supposed to be more aggressive. Yet fuel economy is significantly down over the current gen. Weird.

The new Expedition isn't really "new" anymore as its been out for 3 years now and that interior even on the Platinum is without a doubt a complete letdown. Every review I've ever read agrees. What's more I'm not even sure what they're charging for at $80k+ because that's a 6+ year old interior from a plastic filled parts bin dumpster.
Yeah the current interiors are tough. Seems most current owners agree.

sickk23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah the current interiors are tough. Seems most current owners agree.
I want to get rid of the Suburban so I have just got done looking extensively at Expeditions but I can't get past the interior. Looks like I'll be waiting until probably next summer for the redesigns unless we get an XC90 but I really don't want to start towing with my Q7.

OP
OP
GTNator

GTNator

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I want to get rid of the Suburban so I have just got done looking extensively at Expeditions but I can't get past the interior. Looks like I'll be waiting until probably next summer for the redesigns unless we get an XC90 but I really don't want to start towing with my Q7.
If you need the interior space and comfort, it’s hard to beat the 2021 Suburban.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DefiantOne