Future 2020/21 Tahoe/Yukon/Suburban

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cardude2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was referring more towards the side mirrors.

Let's be real, even if they did add the third headrest you still wouldn't buy it.

I wouldn’t? My Tahoe and Yukon Denali would disagree with you. Until now the escalade was just too tacky for me but it’s finally looking like it’s reaching a refinement level worth the price of entry. We’ll see.

Careful though...Don’t get personal or else I’ll have to report you! :)

Last edited:

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wouldn’t? My Tahoe and Yukon Denali would disagree with you. Until now the escalade was just too tacky for me but it’s finally looking like it’s reaching a refinement level worth the price of entry. We’ll see.

Careful though...Don’t get personal or else I’ll have to report you! :)
I was just basing it off your posts about not liking them.

cardude2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was just basing it off your posts about not liking them.
Nah, I like them overall. I don’t particularly like the new side design...the C pillar looks like a Hyundai or a traverse...but you can’t like everything about a car.
696d24dceeef9d9779c271f2ebe7b4c6.jpg

The headrest thing is just perplexing. It wouldn’t keep me from buying it though.

I’ll buy anything. I love vehicles of all makes/models and have had at least 8 different makes in my life so far...One GM and one Chevy in that mix and I was (generally) happy with both.

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nah, I like them overall. I don’t particularly like the new side design...the C pillar looks like a Hyundai or a traverse...but you can’t like everything about a car.
696d24dceeef9d9779c271f2ebe7b4c6.jpg

The headrest thing is just perplexing. It wouldn’t keep me from buying it though.

I’ll buy anything. I love vehicles of all makes/models and have had at least 8 different makes in my life so far...One GM and one Chevy in that mix and I was (generally) happy with both.
Very true, I assume I will like them more once I get used to them.

sickk23

Full Access Member
Reaction score

cardude2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can it navigate construction zones, side streets and stop lights?

Driving hands free is a lot of trust to put in a GM vehicle. I think I'll pass personally.

Lol. No doubt. I can’t stand ‘intelligent’ cruise control.

I guess I just like actually driving.

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lol. No doubt. I can’t stand ‘intelligent’ cruise control.

I guess I just like actually driving.
Ill agree with you on that, my wifes truck slams on the brakes then floors it to get back up to speed... i turn all that crap off when i drive it anyway... vibrating seats, lane departure, auto wipers and headlights.... ill do the driving and work the controls, thanks

cardude2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ill agree with you on that, my wifes truck slams on the brakes then floors it to get back up to speed... i turn all that crap off when i drive it anyway... vibrating seats, lane departure, auto wipers and headlights.... ill do the driving and work the controls, thanks
You can turn off ACC? The Yukon doesn’t allow that. At least not in my 2016.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk