Future 2020/21 Tahoe/Yukon/Suburban

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
GTNator

GTNator

Supporting Member
Reaction score
And their sales are all 20K/year or lower- perhaps b/c they are "different"???

The QX80 is the same truck that came out in 2011- just a refreshed front/rear end. And the sides are the exact same as the Nissan Armada.
They’re different, enough. GM triplets have been on a roll in the design department. These last few gens have been impressive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

keg97

Reaction score
They’re different, enough. GM triplets have been on a roll in the design department. These last few gens have been impressive.

Agree- think the moves to differentiate have been positive

OP
OP
GTNator

GTNator

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Agree- think the moves to differentiate have been positive
Right, and they look better than the competition, especially the Navigator, which looks girly. The back is hideous and the front looks like an 80 year old woman’s cougar mobile. I don’t know why Ford made the Navigator look worse than the Expedition (which actually looks decent imo). And don’t get me started on how old the Sequoia looks/is. It’s like looking at a dinosaur every time I see a NEW one on a dealer lot while driving by. Either way, the recently announced GM triplets take the cake and raise the bar for everyone.

Last edited:

cardude2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Right, and they look better than the competition, especially the Navigator, which looks girly and [snip]. The back is hideous and the front looks like an 80 year old woman’s cougar mobile. I don’t know why Ford made the Navigator look worse than the Expedition (which actually looks ok imo). And don’t get me started on how old the Sequoia looks/is. It’s like looking at a dinosaur every time I see a NEW one on a dealer lot while driving by. Either way, the recently announced GM triplets take the cake and raise the bar for everyone.

But you own an expy? And if they are girly and gay why did you beg men over on the ford forums for pictures of their beautiful expeditions and navigators?

What’s up with that?
708bd33d931441ac3a86e8db58c6f9d9.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

cardude2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So here's how this is going to work ...

We don't call things gay and we don't stalk others in other forums.

Move on.
Cool with me...you know it!

————

edited by staff because move on means move on

Last edited:

WillCO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pretty different.

13607855de05cda328d0c558afae076d.jpg
ca2bd122098b1cc67cdd44a2d31e6428.jpg
bce8364d57fd30b73c0271fa153a4e58.jpg

But those three were designed years apart. That Lexus design might be ten years older than the other two. The Palisade and the Tahoe were designed concurrently, both teams presumably using the same data on what SUV consumers want at this moment. It's also possible the Hyundai team acknowledged the Tahoe/Yukon/Esky in their approach a bit, since those are the dominant full size SUVs and why wouldn't they.

cardude2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
But those three were designed years apart. That Lexus design might be ten years older than the other two. The Palisade and the Tahoe were designed concurrently, both teams presumably using the same data on what SUV consumers want at this moment. It's also possible the Hyundai team acknowledged the Tahoe/Yukon/Esky in their approach a bit, since those are the dominant full size SUVs and why wouldn't they.
No doubt. I’m not arguing about why they look the same.

I’m simply saying that they do look the same and that SUVs can come in all sorts of different design aesthetics.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Romeroman64

Latest posts