Future 2020/21 Tahoe/Yukon/Suburban

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wjburken

Supporting Member
Reaction score

cardude2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I prefer the layout of the AT4. Like the screen being closer to eye level. Wonder what’s behind the little life door to the right of the screen though.

The height of the denali screen is ~same as the current gen screens which seem fine to me. I hate the iPad stuck in putty look. Reminds me of...a84def1f74b7dd80dc5fe2a1329ed1ff.jpg

mlgreen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any word on if the 6.2 will be available on models not slathered in chrome? I know the current gen RST has the 6.2 option but they seemed to imply that this new gen has the 6.2 in the Denali and High Country only.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cardude2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any word on if the 6.2 will be available on models not slathered in chrome? I know the current gen RST has the 6.2 option but they seemed to imply that this new gen has the 6.2 in the Denali and High Country only.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure but it only cost me ~$500 to get my chrome wrapped.

jeffbco

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I prefer the layout of the AT4. Like the screen being closer to eye level. Wonder what’s behind the little life door to the right of the screen though.
This??
When adventuring with Yukon AT4, you can keep smaller items like keys, a wallet or cellphone out of sight with the available class-leading power sliding center console†. By pressing and holding down a switch, the console slides back up to 10 inches. When the vehicle is in valet mode, a drawer under the main console storage is rendered inaccessible. The sliding console not only provides enhanced flexibility for storing and securing contents, but also makes the back cupholders and rear console controls more accessible to passengers in the second row when it is slid backward.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
madmax442